Wednesday, July 17, 2013

July 17, 2013 it's HOT outside!

It is the hottest week of the year so far. I mean 85 at 9:00am HOT. So we went to a park early. Trai wanted to go to a park with no shade, we compromised on this partially shady park. We only stayed about 20 mins. And when we left we were covered in sweat, but they both played a little and did a short nature study on the flowers, trees and insects nearby. ~ MommaGina


                                                                         You can see the flowers and shady area in the distance

Today is hot. We played a little at a park and saw flowers and bumble bees. Here is a picture my Mom took of a bumble bee on a cone flower. This is a good picture. 
We also saw a big tree that I could not put my arms around. There were bugs crawling on the bark.
I didn't want to touch it, but Rhys did.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment